choke hold / strangle hold

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

jump they say

You may be wondering where I am, but I doubt it.

In order to keep tabs on myself, I have created the following schedule. I have made short notes on what I plan to do/ accomplish during each leg of the journey:

May 13th – 16th
Gambier Island
- walking, reading, making out, cooking, exploring, knitting, watching.

May 25th – June 5th
Montreal and Ottawa
- working, slacking, swimming, eating, shopping, driving, visiting, observing, fretting.

July 8th – 25th
Winlaw
- tubing, campfiring, helping, cleaning, hugging, hot springing, lazing, driving, climbing.

Are you coming with me? I sure hope so.

1 Comments:

At 12:41 AM, Blogger goodurs said...

umm... sounds great, but i bit concerned about the lack of making out and hugging, etc. listed for may 25-june 5. will you be really sick then or something? should i send a card?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home