choke hold / strangle hold

Friday, January 18, 2008

count back from 30...

Get ready to get sweaty, the dirty thirties are here.

Put on your dancing shoes and come to wish me a happy 30th birthday.

It is going to be madness.

Where:
Black Frog – 108 Cambie Street in Gastown (as far north on cambie as you can go before hitting the train tracks)
http://www.theblackfrog.ca/

When:
Saturday, January 26th
9pm – close

What:
anghold turns 30, so of course there has to be a…
DANCE DANCE DANCE PARTY!!!
Come dressed to impress, after all, I only turn 30 once. I expect some slick moves and some foxy dancing shoes.

Who:
You. Your friends. My friends. Friendly friends.

Other details:
The folks at the Black Frog have been informed that 100 of my closest friends will be joining me in drinking, dancing and celebrating awesomeness.

The lovely and talented Mike Flintoff and the adorable and inimitable Jeffrey McCloy will be spinning 60's garage, soul, r & b, and reggae all night long. They are guaranteed to keep you tapping your feet.

This is not a private party, and the doors are open to the public. Black Frog is a fairly small venue with maximum capacity of 100 – 110. I expect that we will hit that capacity early on in the evening.

I will be there from 9pm until someone sends me home in a cab, party dress soaked to the skin.

Save a dance for me.

Obsequiously yours,
choke hold

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home