choke hold / strangle hold

Saturday, November 06, 2004

how long is the night

because i am trying to knit/ sew/ construct most of the presents i am giving this year, hexmas seems like it is just around the corner.

for those of you who have not yet been alerted about my mission- i will share it with you now: it is called ‘bedding down with choke hold’.

i need a new bed. badly. my hope is that a new/ decent bed will help to alleviate my severe insomnia.

and here is my request, dear friends: in lieu of buying me anything for hexmas, please make a donation to my ‘bedding down with choke hold’ fund. no donation is too big. no donation is too small.

i have shopped around for the last few months - and i am estimating that my new bed (the first i have bought since i was in grade 8) is going to cost a hella lot - about $1000 to be exact.

so this year, you needn’t buy me CDs, socks, t-shirts, gym passes, sex toys, opera tickets, books, or chocolates.

all i want for hexmas is a big, lovely bed. i will even share it with you.... some of you anyway.

this wish list is bound to be sent out via email over the next few weeks.

also: a reminder to those who want me to make them things in the next coupla months... if you have special requests - send them to me now. otherwise, you will be leaving it up to my twisted imagination.

and to all - a good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home